Skip to main content

From the Door!


(Written 5/19/00)

I know I started telling stories from the age of 15 but I was out of control way before that! When I was around 13, I was a freshman in high school and me and my new found friend Tee were rollinsomethin’ serious! Everybody used to say that we looked alike but that’s probably because we were both short. I’m surprised that we even made it out of 9th grade cause we must of hookied 30 times that year! We were young and wild and fresh out of catholic school so it was whatever. One Friday I was spending the night over Tee’s house for the weekend and that night was an unforgettable one. We waited patiently until her parents were asleep and then we made our move. We put stuffed animals under the covers and pulled the sheets all the way up so that it would look like we were still in the bed and then we headed downstairs. Sometime earlier that week we walked up and down the steps slowly trying to notice which steps squeaked and where. We kept going up and down the steps until we got it down to a science and were able to go downstairs without making any noises. So when we went down the steps that Friday night we were quiet as mice. Once we got downstairs we went for the keys to the car. Tee’s dad had a Volvo. It was brand new back then and we were trying to look stylish so that’s the car we were gonna steal. We went out back and got in the car. Tee started it up and backed down the driveway. Now mind you neither one of us had ever driven before so this was indeed an adventure. When Tee was driving down the street something seemed strange. She was driving on the left side of the road. I said, “Tee, I think you need to be on the other side of the street.” She felt a little nervous behind the wheel so she pulled over and I got in the driver’s seat. I kept looking at driving as a simple task so that I wouldn’t get flustered like Tee. I remember saying to myself over and over again, ‘It’s just a stop and go process. One pedal stops the car and the other one makes it go.’ This made it a little easier. Well, at least in my mind it did but I was still a little shaky so I went to a payphone and called Chanel. She couldn’t figure out how to get out of her house. Tee and me just kept telling her to go out on her balcony and jump down. It was right over top of her driveway so it wasn’t that far up. She agreed at first so we went to get her. Once we pulled up in the driveway Chanel came out and said she couldn’t do it. I can’t remember if it would’ve been too noisy or if she wouldn’t have a way back in the house cause she couldn’t climb back up there but all in all she didn’t go. Tee and me left and decided to go and get my boyfriend. My boyfriend at the time was a guy that is coincidentally now locked up with Seven, his name is Norm. I had the biggest crush on Norm before we hooked up. He was thugged out, even way back in 86’ that was a turn on for me. He looked mean all the time and I liked that about him. We didn’t have sex though cause I wasn’t real fond of sex at that time. That got fucked up when I had my first experience. I couldn’t understand why it was such a big deal for people so I wasn’t really pressed to make it happen again. Anyway, when we went and got Norm, he took control of the whole situation. That’s my type………the take charge nigga. He insisted that he drive. So I let him and we went and got his friend Ron. Ron liked Tee and he wanted to joyride too so it turned into a double date. We didn’t do anything but ride around for the rest of the night but it was summer and the sun roof was open and we were with boys so, who cared? When we got back to Tee’s house it must’ve been about 5:00am. We parked the car back in the driveway and carefully went back in the house, up the stairs, threw the stuffed animals on the floor and got back in the bed. The sun came out shortly after we lay down and Tee’s parents woke us up to go to breakfast. We got up, tired as hell and got dressed. The ending to this whole masquerade seemed a little like a sitcom because when we all piled in the car and Tee’s dad was pulling out of the driveway, he looked at the gage in the car and said, “That’s funny. I thought I had more gas than that?” So you see, I’ve been slick all along. My skill and technique has only escalated since time has gone by. You are dealing with a professional.

Comments

  1. I am amazed that nothing happened to the car since both of you never drove before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"I" Message!

(Written sometime in 2003) “I” Message: I feel like a whore again! Had sex and left alone….Again! The xanax for my nerves led me to the countless glasses of champagne and then comes the lust for sex. The enemy was caving in on me and I succumb to my desires of the flesh only to feel like a whore….Again! The same whore he had called me so many times in the past. But now I honestly see why Gad treats me like that…. I’m acting like one! I’m there to satisfy his needs but when it comes time for real life then he can’t handle it. I have to love myself enough to know that I cannot let him continue to defile my body to fill some lustful desire. Keep in mind that all through the night at dinner, during those countless glasses of champagne we consumed, he was using words like “we” and “when I do this for you”. You know, all the phrases needed to make a girl smile and attracted at the same time. But you would think that after six years, two abortions and endless emotional abuse he would mean wha

The Beginning!

(Written April 5, 2000) Let's see..................I really dont know where to begin. This was my life on the "other side of the game". What game? The street game. Drugs, money, sex, lies and extortion! No, I wasn't a dealer and I only used on occasion but what excited me was the thrill. The thrill of being involved with a man of power. A man who knew what he wanted out of life and would stop at nothing to get it! That was such a turn on for me.......it seems crazy but that's how I liked it. It started when I was about 15. My best friend Camille was dating a guy, that had a friend, who wanted to meet somebody. You see, these guys were older than us. You know at 15 you think that means that they know more than you. They were "gettin' money"! And that was what I wanted. An older nigga that could spoil me and teach me what I needed to know about the "streets" and sex! You never asked any of them of their profession.......you just knew! An

9 Months of Clarity

This is from the collection of entries I wrote while I was pregnant...Hence the title. This one is a really hard one to share because I feel like I'm standing naked emotionally in these pages. Eeeeeek! (Written 9/02/11)     So, when I found out that I was pregnant.....after taking THREE pregnancy tests......Because I couldn't believe it.......I just KNEW there were going to be some natural disasters in the world. Why did I think there would be natural disasters? Well, the thought of me being someones mother for one! Second, I'm the popular girl with a free spirit who was NEVER tied down with a baby! I've done my share of babysitting but never on a Friday night, if you know what I'm saying! Wouldn't you know that I found out on 8/22/11 and then we had an earthquake on 8/23/11, in Philadelphia no less. We never have earthquakes! But that's not it........Then came Hurricane Irene on 8/28/11. I'd say that was proof enough that this news would shock the