Skip to main content

Road Trip, Indecent Exposure and Gun Trafficking!


(Written 4/20/01)

Me and Chanel went to the Regal Beagle last night and she reminded me of a time when we were double dating with Big Man and Clark. Clark was a friend of Big Man’s that I introduced Chanel to so that whenever Big Man and me got together, Chanel and Clark got together as well. Well, this one time in particular they asked us to take a ride with them to Pittsburgh. Now, to be totally honest, I don’t think we even worried about why we were going to Pittsburgh, it was just the fact that the four of us were going to be together. We always had so much fun with them dudes! Before leaving we had to meet up with this older guy that so happened to be joining us for this trip but he was taking his own car. Let’s just call this older guy, Cornelius. Cornelius was wearing what seemed to resemble that of a Russian hat, driving a Honda station wagon and had two Pit Bulls in the back of the car. Now of course you can kinda figure that shit is getting ready to get shady but I never said a word. Chanel however, did question why we were going to Pittsburgh with an older guy, in a Russian hat, driving a station wagon with two dogs in the back and the response we got from Clark was…….”We’re going to sell those dogs.” Yeah right! Selling dogs was the LAST thing we were going to do and we all knew it. Once we got there, we went to dinner and checked into a hotel. Big Man and Clark left us for a minute and came back. We all went to our separate rooms and went to bed. The next day we got up, got back in the car and headed home. Everything was taken care of, I guess. The driving arrangement on the way home was slightly different than when we went down initially. They gave Chanel and me the Acura and the two of them rode back with Cornelius. We were flyin’ on the way home…..doin’ at least a buck somethin’. The boys rode up next to us at one point and were screamin’ at us through the window. We just kept bobbin’ our heads cause we were listening to “Natural Born Killers” by Ice Cube and Dr. Dre. That shit was bangin’! Anyway, they were hollering something at us while we were on the highway. We just thought that they were being boys, playing games and then somebody’s phone rang. I answered and it was Clark. I was crackin’ up. I asked what were they screaming at us for and he said, “Slow down! You’re going over 100mph and we’re driving on ice right now!” So I stopped laughing and said, “Oh.” Chanel looked at me and said, “What?” So I began with my psychological input, telling her not to worry and be calm when I divulged this information. She agreed to do so and mind you we’re still going 100mph. Then I gently said, “We’re driving on one big sheet of ice right now so don’t slam on the brakes!” Chanel just said, “Oh” in her Aquarian attitude and simply stated, “That ain’t shit, I’ll just take my foot off the gas and we can gradually slow down.” Which is exactly what she did. The car slowed down and she resumed speed at 50mph. Cool as a cucumber……..but why wouldn’t two girls involved in a drug run not be?
That story was a good one. I’m surprised I almost left that shit out of the book! It seemed like that story just fit the whole theme of yesterday. It all jumped off from the “doo-rag”.. …..I know it. My hair day was Friday, so by Thursday my shit was usually shot! I decided to go thug and just tie a scarf around the outside of my ponytail cause my ends were looking shabby. Anyway, after that I became, da duh da……….”Ghetto Superstar”. I felt the need to give a blow job! Oh, so what……a girl has needs and sometimes there’s no better way to feed your ego than to have some nigga tellin’ you how great you give head! So I called, good ole', reliable Truck. He was my last serious boyfriend so for some mysterious reason I didn’t have a problem calling and asking him for anything. Including him helping me out with a situation such as that one! Anyhow, I after I convinced him to pull his pants down…….ha,ha,ha, I went down to do what I know I did well. He looked down at me and said, “That scarf is doing something to me cause you are keeping it GANGSTA!” Uh, I loved it. He had some chick waiting for him to pick her up from the hairdresser and that just made it more of a turn on for me. I had the sound effects going and all that shit…it was crazy. The day just continued to play on that same vibe cause after that I was ridin’ around with some coke in my pocket, lookin’ for crack head Willie to wash me and Pitt’s cars. (Pitt, was who I like to call, my first gay husband. Which meant, he was the first gay guy that entered my life that I had become very close to.) Camille and Chanel just think I’m thug………I just think that I’m a product of my environment. After I found Willie and got the cars washed, Chanel convinced me to have a drink with her at the Regal Beagle and that’s how these pages came to pass. My day had just been going like that of a movie and I just felt the need to share. So, you’re welcome ahead of time but to top it all off, while we were in the bar we saw this guy that we had known for years. Let’s just call him Fifty. He ran with Liam Kennedy and them back in the day. He was startin’ trouble by calling Brian and telling him that Chanel was at the bar, well, at the bar without her boyfriend. You see, Brian and Martin had been beefin’ the past couple of months. You let them tell it, they’re going through it in the streets, over respect and some other dumb shit but we all know that the beef was really over Chanel. Anyway, after we overheard Fifty’s conversation with Brian we started talkin’ about something else, he walked away and we figured that was that. Like 15 minutes later Fifty walks over to me while he has his cell phone to one ear, leans down and whispers in my ear, “Go outside and walk towards McDonalds.” So, I just looked at Chanel, shrugged my shoulders and walked out. I didn’t know what was waiting for me out there and to be totally honest, it didn’t matter. I knew Fifty wasn’t sending me into a death trap or anything so I didn’t ask any questions, I just left. Once I got towards McDonalds I saw Brian surface from the shadows. I said, “Hey Brian, what’s up?” He said, “I need you to do me a favor.” So I said, “Okay. What’s the Up?” He said, “Can you carry my gun inside the bar for me cause they're gonna search me at the door?” I looked at Brian and smiled and said, “C’mon. Anything for you, baby.” As we walked towards the parking lot for him to give me the gun, he nodded his head at his mans standing at a distance and said, “Go ahead and go in.” He handed me the gun and said, “Where are you gonna put it?” I said, “I’m gonna put it in the back of my pants. Now listen, Brian, I am NOT gonna hand it back to you once we get in so just get behind me and take it out my pants yourself once we’re in there.” He said, “Okay, well just walk straight back to the bathroom when we get in there. Your girlfriend really has me angry nowadays.” I say, “Okay, well I’m doing you a favor so don’t say anything to her once we get in there.” He said, “Yeah but she makes me so mad. These dudes got me out here actin’ like an animal again. I haven’t had to come out with a gun in like the past six years. This shit is fucked up!” I just shook my head and told him, “Yeah, I can dig it but I’m ensuring your safety by doing you this favor so do me one and don’t say anything to Chanel when we get in the bar.” So he said, “No problem.” And it was on! I breezed passed the bouncers, one, cause I had already been in there and two, I was cool with all the guys at the door so it wasn’t a problem. I walked straight back to the bathroom and stood in a dark, tight corner. Brian walked up behind me and took the gun from my back. He then placed the gun in his back and everything was everything. I guess there are a few of you saying, ‘Why would you help someone to come in a place and possibly get into a western shootout?' Well, the reason I would do that is because if something ensued, Chanel’s and my protection would be secure, in that, Brian would have our back. Plus, there is always some stupid nigga out here ready to do the dumb thing so I wanted to make sure that all my people would be able to hold their own if it came down to that. Hey, if I was for you then I was for you but if you had crossed me then you had lost me. It was all part of the game.
Note: After re-reading this post, it dawned on me: What if we were driving the car with the drugs in it on the way back from Pittsburgh? Is that why the guys rode back with Cornelius? And carrrying guns into bars for guys........It's a wonder that I never went to jail for some of the STUPID things I did! And the situation about having an urge to give a blow job.......The only thing I can contribute that to was my drug abuse because I don't get "those" type of urges AT ALL anymore and I know that's because I don't have a husband or boyfriend or anyone special but to just have an urge regardless of having a relationship with the person! What the crap? Thank You Jesus for changing me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I" Message!

(Written sometime in 2003) “I” Message: I feel like a whore again! Had sex and left alone….Again! The xanax for my nerves led me to the countless glasses of champagne and then comes the lust for sex. The enemy was caving in on me and I succumb to my desires of the flesh only to feel like a whore….Again! The same whore he had called me so many times in the past. But now I honestly see why Gad treats me like that…. I’m acting like one! I’m there to satisfy his needs but when it comes time for real life then he can’t handle it. I have to love myself enough to know that I cannot let him continue to defile my body to fill some lustful desire. Keep in mind that all through the night at dinner, during those countless glasses of champagne we consumed, he was using words like “we” and “when I do this for you”. You know, all the phrases needed to make a girl smile and attracted at the same time. But you would think that after six years, two abortions and endless emotional abuse he would mean wha

The Beginning!

(Written April 5, 2000) Let's see..................I really dont know where to begin. This was my life on the "other side of the game". What game? The street game. Drugs, money, sex, lies and extortion! No, I wasn't a dealer and I only used on occasion but what excited me was the thrill. The thrill of being involved with a man of power. A man who knew what he wanted out of life and would stop at nothing to get it! That was such a turn on for me.......it seems crazy but that's how I liked it. It started when I was about 15. My best friend Camille was dating a guy, that had a friend, who wanted to meet somebody. You see, these guys were older than us. You know at 15 you think that means that they know more than you. They were "gettin' money"! And that was what I wanted. An older nigga that could spoil me and teach me what I needed to know about the "streets" and sex! You never asked any of them of their profession.......you just knew! An

9 Months of Clarity

This is from the collection of entries I wrote while I was pregnant...Hence the title. This one is a really hard one to share because I feel like I'm standing naked emotionally in these pages. Eeeeeek! (Written 9/02/11)     So, when I found out that I was pregnant.....after taking THREE pregnancy tests......Because I couldn't believe it.......I just KNEW there were going to be some natural disasters in the world. Why did I think there would be natural disasters? Well, the thought of me being someones mother for one! Second, I'm the popular girl with a free spirit who was NEVER tied down with a baby! I've done my share of babysitting but never on a Friday night, if you know what I'm saying! Wouldn't you know that I found out on 8/22/11 and then we had an earthquake on 8/23/11, in Philadelphia no less. We never have earthquakes! But that's not it........Then came Hurricane Irene on 8/28/11. I'd say that was proof enough that this news would shock the